For over ten years Machiper has been pursuing an ambitious development plan to: "deliver greater Customer satisfaction supplying sheet metal manufacturing services to high-tech industries and constantly keeping pace with innovations".
This target has proved to be achievable by implementing a programme of expansion based on three cornerstones:
- internationalization of production and trade. The objectives of this are twofold: to offer logistic and financial benefits through consolidated core services and presence in emerging markets and to increase business opportunities;
- sectorization of supply for industrial sectors with higher business potential, creating a partnership with tailored expertise, services and solutions that support Customers in meeting their targets;
- differentiation from competitors by offering competitive advantages in mature markets. This is accomplished by pursuing excellence at all levels of the organization (S-Plus programme) and by increasing the extensive experience Machiper has been gaining since its foundation in 1972 through new expertise and certifications.
- Structure and partnerships
- Creating satisfaction
- internationalization of production
- Sectorization of supply
- Differentiation from competitors by S-Plus excellence programme
"In business, certain factors are strategic for competitiveness on the world market: financial benefits, rapid time-to-market, access to specialised services with expertise and certified use of specialist processes.
Machiper offers all this and much more!"