Structure and partnerships
To guarantee its Clients the benefits deriving from its ambitious goals, Machiper aims to be the leader in every aspect of activity. That includes corporate organization and cooperation.
Today Machiper is the holding company of a group of subsidiaries and it is positioned in an industrial district where it can count on well-established, strategic partnerships for Sheet Metal Manufacturing.
Machiper Group is made up as follows: Machiper (Headquarter and sheet metal fabrication in Italy - Europe); Machiper-Oprema (sheet metal fabrication in Croatia - Eastern Europe); Tec-Fi.Ve. (sheet metal painting plant in Italy); for a total of 7000 covered squared metres.
Strategic cooperation relates to some processes or parts of processes (as design or stamping) which enrich the offer with further services keeping the logistic benefits unchanged.
Plant and equipment
The equipment of the Group are located in establishments:
- Machiper (Industrial district of Robassomero - TO - Italy)
- Machiper-Oprema (Industrial district of Varezdin, Croatia)
- Tec-Fi.Ve. (Industrial district of Robassomero - TO - Italy)
Spread out over three plants to cover a total of 7000 covered square metres, Machiper Group makes use of the following technology:
- Automated lines Trumpf Laser Cutting
- Trumpf Automated Punching Machine
- Trumpf Robotic Bending Machines
- CNC Trumpf and Schiavi Folding Machines
- Mechanical Presses
- ABB Welding Robot
- Robotic Painting Installation
- Various machines for minor processing
- Painting ovens
- Painting line
- Sheet metal laser cutting
- Punching Machine
- Robotic Bending Machine
- Robotic Welding Machine
- Structure and partnerships
- Creating satisfaction
- internationalization of production
- Sectorization of supply
- Differentiation from competitors by S-Plus excellence programme
Group organization, strategic cooperation and infrastructure are key points of the development plan in progress
MACHIPER-OPREMA - Manufactory plant in Varazdin, Croatia.
Tec-Fi.Ve. - Painting plant in Robasomero (TO), Italy.